No matter what shade of green a particular piece of peridot is, it has that magickal/mystickal look about it. It's like it's radiating energy like a hot coal. But cool, green energy.
Peridot has been found on meteorite fragments, suggesting that at least some of the peridot on our planet is of "unknown" origin.
Simply put, peridot supports or encourages the manifestation of abundance, by acting on your core chakras, solar plexus and heart, to improve alignment and flow. Inefficiencies in the functioning of these chakras can have detrimental effects on ones self confidence, self esteem, and sense of personal empowerment in daily life.
By tuning these chakras, peridot helps improve these aspects of our psyche. As these fundamental inner dynamics steadily improve over time, that change will be reflected in the world around us in the form of goals we've attained and successes we've earned.
Peridot is also an anxiolytic stone, bringing satisfaction, contentment, and harmony. The state of mind inspired by peridot enables rest and recovery.
KEY MINERALOGICAL INFO
- An iron and magnesium-rich silicate
- Usually found on basalt
- Found globally in Australia, Brazil, Mexico, China, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and the United States (Arizona)
- Known to be a component of meteorites
- Mohs hardness rating of 6-6.8
KEY METAPHYSICAL INFO
- Activates the Solar Plexus and Heart chakras
- Stone of compassion
- Promotes a calm, tranquil state
- Facilitates the manifestation of abundance
- Zodiac affinities: Leo, Virgo, Scorpio and Sagittarius
OTHER INTERESTING TIDBITS